Technical Course in Gardening
- General Characteristics of the Course
- Working Possibilities
- Plan of Study [spanish]
- Coordinación: Ing. Agr. Eduardo Roberto Wright
The course in Gardening extends for 3 years and its studies plan includes 21 subjects, 2 of which are bi-monthly and 17 are quarterly; the time load totals 1,400 hours (87,5 credits). To obtain the degree, students must present a final intensification paper. The course is given at the Devoto venue.
- Complete secondary studies
- Enrollment in the Common Basic Cycle (CBC)
- Technician in Gardening
To train professionals in scientific, technical and aesthetic skills to make adequate use of the available technology and their artistic creativity to design a gardening project, provide theoretical tools and encourage skills to transform and transfer technological breakthroughs to their working environment and favor insights on the situation of this area at a national and international level.
The technician in Gardening will be able to develop this career in the following fields:
- Production: elaboration of a project, direction, execution and maintenance of a garden, maintenance of private and public works, pest control.
- Academic: teacher at primary or secondary schools or specialization courses at agrarian schools.
Cátedra de Jardinería:
Habana 3870 - Tel. +54-11-5287-1001 ó 5287-1002 - Fax +54-11-4-580-2828 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información sobre Inscripción
Dirección de Ingreso, Alumnos y Graduados (Pabellón Central)
Tel. +54-11-5287-0032, de lunes a viernes de 10 a 17 hs.